Completed sound and lighting coverage services in Rhodes and the Dodecanese Islands.11 March 2020
I MUST USE THE DJ OFFERED BY THE WEDDING HALL AND WHAT TO I HAVE TO KNOW?22 January 2021
The beginning of your new life is unique! The same goes for your wedding day!
What is left from your wedding day, for you and your guests is whether they had fun, danced, and how they spend their time at your reception. Believe me, if there are even small flaws in this night, such as the food is not exactly as you tried it or the decoration was not what you had in mind it will matter only a little if you and your guests had the time of your life. This is what you will have left for a lifetime.
Let’s see the dos and don’ts of a professional Dj at a wedding.
- At weddings, we should play well-known songs for all ages. Songs that remind moments of the older ones and impress the younger ones. Original songs or beautiful covers. We do not prefer unpopular songs that pass through your guests unnoticed. A good choice for a disco party as a startup song is Daddy Cool.
- The changes in the kinds of music must be relatively fast so that the music does not become monotonous and tedious. In this way, the DJ tries to meet the wishes of the majority of the people, and especially to make as many as possible guests into the dance floor and NOT just a small portion of the guests.
- The key to a successful wedding reception and a full dance floor is the mood of your guests and the energy of the couple at the dance. As the couple dances, most of the guests dance with them. The bride is the most important presence on the dancing floor. If the DJ makes her feel that way, then everything is on track and the DJ feels safe from any criticism. If not, then something is wrong.
- One of the most important details that a DJ should pay attention to is to know well the couple’s favorite songs and of the family as well such as the groomsmen, and close relatives. This way it keeps them happy.
- It is important that a DJ does not play songs of his musical preferences, but to watch and catch the reactions of the people and adjust his program accordingly to them. However the guests will dance or not, they will enjoy it with the experience and the musical choices of the DJ. He must try to attract as many people as possible to the dancing floor.
- Proper lighting of the dancing floor is very important. The lighting of the track at the time of the dance program predisposes you to get up to dance. It should blend harmoniously with the music it plays, make an impression, and not be annoying in the eyes of the guests. Proper track lighting is as essential now at a wedding party as the right and clean sound. As different types of music as Traditional from DISCO, the lighting that surrounds them must be just as different.
- It is an important rule that the songs we will play at a wedding cant contain insulting words, words of separation, or anthems of groups. It would be inappropriate since there will be children or elderly guests at the event who will characterize these kinds of songs.
- To consider a wedding dancing and music program successful it must last at least 3 hours. This of course is not standard since most weddings last 6-8 hours. It is important that the DJ is not with the clock in his hand to conclude the party but to entertain you and the guests as much as possible. This is our motto !!!
- It should also be known that not all marriages are the same. Some would not choose to have a dancing floor, but prefer to sit and enjoy good music with the conversation. After all, there are not always DANCERS at all weddings who dance in everything and wake up all the guests to dance on the dance floor.
- The choice of a DJ must be made very carefully. Your Wedding Day is unique and there is no space for failure or wrong decisions in choosing the DJ. This person can take off or destroy all of your dreams and expectations for that night. Not all DJs can play at a wedding party. In addition to perfect technique, they must have very good knowledge in almost all musical genres. From Traditional to Mainstream and from Rock ‘n’ Roll to Tsiftetelia(belly dance) & Art. These are what will distinguish an experienced DJ from an amateur, and a DJ CLUB from a professional WEDDING DJ.